I didn't write a blog post last week. Why? Well, a 3-day holiday usually messes up my schedule and frankly, it was crazy on the work and homefronts, so I didn't have time to really get my blog on. But I'm back. Broken-streak musings are a go:
I just realized I broke my year-plus long streak of weekly posts! Fack.
Maddie update: still with the rescue lady, and likely to be rehomed at some point in the near future. I have not seen her since she left over a week ago...which is sad, but I wonder if it's not better this way. We'll see.
Boris has adjusted well to being the only dog around. I think he likes not being bossed around by the alpha dog for a change. And he gets the big doggie bed all to him(small)self.
We moved into a temporary space at work while they remodel our old space. I call our new digs the Refugee Camp, for obvious reasons.
Ellie celebrates her half-birthday on Wednesday in classic baby style: 6mo checkup and shots. Break out the bubbly :)
I will likely post on Wednesday and it'll be sappy. Have a tissue handy.
I love salt and vinegar chips.
Good coupons from Costco this go-round. We're making a trip on Thursday, when they go into effect. I love Costco coupons.
Getting a sick bug like I had yesterday is made way easier when the sister-nanny is around to keep the baby away from me and my germs. I didn't want to risk getting Ellie sick. A sick baby is no good.
Went to the Nike employee store on Saturday to get some AWESOME new AF1s...they are silver with neon pink swoosh and trim. I'm becoming a sneakerhead.
Next pick for the Netflix queue: "Hot Tub Time Machine". Yeah, that's happening.
Also happening: a switch to AT&T so we can get the new iPhone 4s! Yes!
The 90s station on Sirius/XM is amazing. It's like a time machine in and of itself.
And a serious musing topic. Please post this link http://www.childseeknetwork.com/horman.htm to your blogs and Facebook pages, tweet it...whatever. Help bring Kyron home!

3 comments:
Thank goodness gracious you're back. I hate it when you don't muse for a week. It really throws me for a loop.
I'm glad Boris is adjusting. I was worried for him. I am still worried for you.
And HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!! You are finally getting an iPhone. Seriously, there is no other way to live life. I don't know how I ever managed before. My iPhone lives my life for me.
New shoes...aaaahhhh...sigh....I will really miss my annual shoe shopping trip to Nordstrom this year. I'll have to settle for cheap New Zealand shoes to get me through until next year.
Are you looking for a house for me yet?
Love ya!
Alison
Have you tried the salt and vinegar pop chips yet? Or the pop chips anything...insane!
Clearly I have not been on top of my reading lately. I am so sorry to hear about Maddie. I know that it must have been a really tough decision for you, but I like your perspective on it. You want Maddie to be happy and if she isn't happy with the baby, then a new home is appropriate. Still, not an easy decision. If Boris gets lonely and wants to play with some big dogs, let me know. I am sure Clyde would love to have a romp with someone other than Lola once and a while.
Sending hugs your way.
Post a Comment