It was an awesome weekend here, finally. Temps in the 80s, sunny...it was summer. Today, however, is sucky and cloudy and not warm. At least we got the good stuff for the weekend. Ellie and I enjoyed it, but the husband had to work in the yard, so I don't think he got as much enjoyment from the sun and heat as we girls did. Sucks to be him. Musings are happening:
We reached a decision to re-home Maddie. Ideally, she will stay with the lady who runs the rescue we sent her to, but we don't know yet. Not an easy choice, but we feel it's the right one. I hate being a grownup sometimes.
Pureed some mangoes for the kiddo this weekend. If she doesn't like them, I will eat them. Or maybe use them in a recipe. They are that good.
Teething sucks. Especially when the kiddo's teeth are still not showing. The symptoms are mounting but no teeth. Gah.
I get a big-ass fountain cup of Sprite Zero every day from the work cafe after lunch. I love it.
This season of Friday Night Lights is so good. Best show on TV, now that Lost is no more.
I'm ashamed to admit this, but I got stuck on Farmville this weekend. I hate myself for this.
Chunk La Funk is killing me lately. She likes to be held a lot (see: teething) but dang if her fatness isn't killing my arms. And she hates her sling, so maybe I'll just plop her in the Baby Bjorn more often. I can't keep carrying her around all the time. I get arm cramps.
T-minus two weeks until we get iPhones. Oh yeah.
There is a French dude who sits over the wall from me at work now. His accent KILLS me. I love it.
I don't know if I gave a stat update on Ellie after her 6mo check last week, but she's up to 15lbs (25th percentile)! That's why she kills my arms lately. Her head is still rather small, but the doc isn't worried.

No comments:
Post a Comment