August 20, 2009

Me @ Bite of Oregon

Alright, as promised, here is a photo of me and the bump at Bite a couple weeks ago. I should have posted on Monday, but I didn't have much to muse about, so I didn't. And this week has been chock-full of neighborhood soap opera FAIL and while it makes for some fun back-and-forth on my Facebook status updates, I don't really feel like retelling the story here on my blog.

Therefore, enjoy the pregnant happiness emanating from my person in this photo, and forget about my saltiness on the FB over recent days:


3 comments:

Annie said...

Um, aren't you supposed to muse about GOING TO YOUR TEN YEAR REUNION?

Tiffiny said...

Oh, I thought that was meant for emails only...you know, for cattiness' sake :) It's coming, I promise!

carmeezie said...

What did you eat? Did they have those big medieval turkey legs? Did you eat one? I assume Bite of Oregon is like Taste of Colorado.