More house drama over the weekend, but thankfully it has been resolved and we forge ahead. We have to do some repairs on our current house's siding, but it's a relatively easy (and kinda cheap) fix, so we can't complain too much. Gotta love inspectors that scare the bejeez outta first-time buyers and convince them at least $12k in repairs are "necessary" before they take possession. Ugh. Musings to be house drama-free...
I've decided to challenge myself to see how cheaply, but well, I can eat. Food is expensive.
Why is Jon & Kate Plus 8 still on? Gads, those people are just a disaster.
I want to start buying cute maternity clothes, but the doctor doesn't think I'll start showing for another 5-6 weeks. Ugh.
Can't wait until Boston. Less than two weeks!
The dogs are in a funky mood lately. Maybe they FINALLY realized that I'm pregnant. So much for those sharp canine instincts.
Scary news today about that Air France flight that just fell out of the sky today. Magoo.
Who wants to bake me some carrot cake with cream cheese frosting? I don't like walnuts. Sure, I could bake it myself, but I'd rather have someone do it for me.
Sometimes I get iPhone Envy. Not often, but sometimes. Mostly when I see a new app advertised on TV.
I'm getting darker on my arms after all the sun we've had recently. My legs, however, are still as white as can be.

4 comments:
Yeah, I've been working on my tan too.
Um, move to Texas, because I am ludicrously tan. But that's because it's been 90 since late April.
On a second note, I've always been worried about that weird period between when people realize that you're pregnant and when you just look different...what if people treat me like Peggy in Mad Men!
It is right to iPhone envy. I have an iPhone and I love it. Yogi has an iPhone and he literally can't live without it. Together, we are an iPhone couple. I tried to show photos of your new house to Yogi but the website you gave me only has one photo of the exterior. Do you have any you can pass on to me?
www.grocerygame.com
Post a Comment