This is my last post before we head out on vacation. First we head to Spokane for a weekend with the in-laws and for bachelor/bachelorette parties for my brother-in-law's wedding. Then we ditch the kids (aka doglets) with the in-laws for a few days while the husband and I head to Boston for our 5th anniversary trip. Back to Spokane for the wedding weekend festivities (both of us are in the wedding party) and then home to Portland. Whew.
Needless to say, I won't have time to blog while we're away. But please take a look at Jen's blog (the link is in my Fave Blogs list) and say a prayer for her sister, Amy. I graduated with both Jen and Amy (and their husbands) from high school.
Upon my return, I'll post about our time in Boston and the wedding too. Hopefully with photos.

No comments:
Post a Comment