April 28, 2009

Monday Musings - No. 1, Vol. 10

No Musings because the only thing that matters today is the Uprise. Rip City! Go Blazers!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kindle user...do you think a Kindle would work in New Zealand? I think I need one but I'm not sure how it would work here.

Tiffiny said...

Hmm...I think if Amazon sells one in their NZ stores, it should work there. You should totally get one! They are amaaaaazing. Especially with as much as you travel, you'd love it.

Speaking of travel, will you be making your US swing this year to coincide with the LHS reunion? Please say yes...I will need your shining face there. :)

Anonymous said...

I would LOVE to be at the reunion but it's still undecided. We come home every summer but money is really tight right now so I'm just sure. Yogi thinks we're coming home, and I say we can't. I would love to be at that reunion though so right now I'm working hard at catching swine flu so that I can lose some weight. If I'm going to the reunion, I better look hot!