Yep, that's me. Slacking off this week. I'm going to go ahead and blame mental exhaustion from Jeopardy! last week, even though I know that excuse is already way old.
Tomorrow I plan to write a lengthy and probably semi-boring post about what it's like to be on the show. I am ONLY writing about my initial feelings. I can't give away how I did - and yes, the producers can and will find me and my little blog too - or I will not get my money. And nothing gets in the way of me and my stacks, yo.
I thought all day yesterday about April Fools' Day pranks and came up with nothing. My best prank of all time though was in 2001, when I called my stepmom from school and told her, through my surprisingly effective fake tears, that my sorority's charter had been revoked and we were all being told to leave the house immediately. I was going on and on: Where would I live? How would I afford it? Could I move home if I needed to? Bless her heart, my stepmom bought it hook, line and sinker, until I cracked up and told her "April Fools!" Yeah, she didn't sound overly impressed, but I know she was. I've always been a horrible liar but I finally got her.

1 comment:
Sooo you won money.....? Or does everyone get a stipend....?
my best ever april fools joke was when I called all my ladies and told them I had HIV. Hi-larious.
Post a Comment