April 6, 2009

Monday Musings, No. 1 Vol. 9

Springtime abounds here in the Portland area and I am thrilled. Sad too, because according to the most recent forecast, the rains will return in a few short days. But hey, I'm enjoying the nice weather while I can - even if that means working from my patio or deck if need be. Musings filled with sunshine...

I love when Bravo shows Serendipity three or four times in a day. It's one of those movies that I guess I should own, but I just don't.
The containers of pre-cut fruit at Whole Foods (or, if you are my friend Adrea, Whole Paycheck...love that name) are a great idea. Especially if you are only trying to feed yourself.
Staging our house is a lot of work. But not as much as I anticipated. Yet.
The usual place where I take the dogs for their big-time grooms is being forced to find a new location. I am sad about this, however, they are holding a big sale so I need to try and get the pooches some new collars for a lovely discount.
I am so excited that the Blazers are in the playoffs. It's unfortunate they couldn't bother to play like a playoff team against Houston last night, though.
I can't wait to get some new capris for the spring and summer. I love capris.
The husband just realized that ShamWow Vince is also Slap Chop Vince. He needs to watch more TV.
On TLC, they keep showing those "I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant" shows. I refuse to believe a woman can be that clueless to NOT know. Babies move around in utero...shoot, my best friend's second kid nearly turned her abdomen into a horror flick with all his kicking and what not. Seriously: How can you NOT know?
I love Easter. Holy week is pretty depressing, but I do love me some Easter. And to spend it with my family this year will be great. Bittersweet, but great.
I cannot wait for our Boston trip. Just a little over two months to go...
I'm not doing so well on getting through my 2009 Book List. I need to pick up the pace.
Again, the Blazers are in the playoffs and I will be at every home game - RIP CITY!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with the pregnant comment -- how can you NOT know. Because you're CRAZY, that's why. AND you're a liar.

On to other things...what's on your book list? I'm just getting into the Twilight series but that's okay because NZ's are 20 years behind the rest of the world so I get about a two year grace period for keeping up with the trends. Just started New Moon on the weekend. I wish Yogi could be a bit more like Edward....without the whole vampire thing.

Hugs and kisses to the pooches....

carmeezie said...

"You're gonna love my nuts" - Vince

Christy said...

I realize that this post is old BUT thanks for the shout out friend. And yeah, that was crazy and creepy watching my stomach do that.

At least I think you were talking about me....do you have another best friend with 2 kids I don't know about?!?!