I didn't do a musings post yesterday because I forgot. This is a common theme in my life. I forget a lot of things. For example, I went to Target last night to get a prescription, some cleaning supplies, and poop bags for the dog piles. I remembered everything...except the poo bags. Frick. I need to make lists.
But I can muse away until our Outlook server gets fixed at work...
My fellow nerds and I get free fruit at work. It's organic and all that good stuff, but the fruit is rarely ripe enough for human consumption. I shouldn't complain because, well, free is free. But still. An underripe pear tastes awful.
The house is going to market soon. Like, in a week or so. Holy crap.
Chace Crawford's man-bangs looked especially bangy on last night's Gossip Girl. He's too pretty.
I've been obsessed with eating Sun Chips lately. Perhaps there's a correlation between SUN Chips and actually having SUN in the sky around here. I don't know.
Speaking of the sun, Maddie (the puggle) loves her some sunbeams. I mean, she loves sunbeams like nobody's business. If Boris - or anyone, really - gets in that sunbeam where she's lazing about, she gets really pissy.
The Blazers will win tonight. They will. They have to.
I realize I still haven't written a post about my Jeopardy! experience. Maybe closer to July 1st I will.
Less than two months until Boston. Heck yes. Buuuut, here's something bizarre: We are staying at the Marriott Copley Square, which is where the Craigslist Killer murdered one of his victims. Is it gauche to call the front desk and ask them to NOT put us on the floor where she was killed?
The server is back up and functional. Time to work.

2 comments:
You should totally request to be put on a different floor. That's just creepy -- sleeping that close to where a murder took place. What happens when you sell your house? Are you still planning on living in Portland or are thinking about moving somewhere else? Here's something that surprises those people who think New Zealand is paradise -- the fruit here is AWFUL! It's either under-ripe or over-ripe. There is no such thing as ripe. I'd kill for a red, juicy apple right about now...and costco sized strawberries.
Yeah, I told Nick about that and he's all for me calling and ensuring we are placed nowhere near that creepiness. We're celebrating our 5th wedding anniversary that week, I mean seriously.
Still planning to live in PDX...we're finding that new construction is a great bargain nowadays w/ builders in a bit of a bind thanks to the crappy housing markets. We would like to take advantage of that. :)
Mmmm...Costco berries. Yum.
Post a Comment