I'm Internet-shouting that, by the way. BLOG POST. I was implored - no, really - by two friends and my sister on Facebook to post something, anything here for their entertainment this week. Welllll, I didn't post on Monday b/c my weekend/early part of the week sucked giant balls. Ellie is teething, has gnarly diaper rash, AND a cold so sleep and happiness were in short supply until yesterday.
Guess what happened yesterday? Oh, the husband returned from his 12-day odyssey to Israel. Of course on the day he comes back, Miss Thang turns a corner and stops being a total sleepless crankball. Babies.
END BLOG POST.

2 comments:
SHOUTING YELLING SCREAMING!! LOUD NOISES!!
thanks for the update, champ. the length is iffy, but i know you'll work on that.
:)
love you!
Yeah, I'm right there with Amitti. Even though I had to wait until FRIDAY (NZ time) for what is supposed to be a MONDAY musing (or in my case a Tuesday musing), at least it's something. And thank God you're an honest mother. Say it like it is, sister.
Hope next week is better for you. Better Tiffiny = Better Blog. And that's what's really important here.
Post a Comment