November 16, 2009

Monday Musings, No. 1 Vol. 27

Just making it through a day without a nap these days is nearly impossible. I have no energy left and I don't sleep well at all, so I'm dragging ass (a fat pregnant one, at that) around pretty much every minute I'm awake. The last month of pregnancy really sucks. With that said, let's get our muse ON...

The baby will officially be considered full-term on Wednesday, when I hit the 37 week mark. That means I can try all the 'tried and true' methods of getting labor to start naturally. Not that I think any of them are going to work, but I guess it's worth a try.
We're having BFD tonight. BFD is Breakfast For Dinner, and I love it. If you don't, you're a freak.
I thought about giving up on the Real Housewives of Orange County this season, but I couldn't. They just suck me in every time. It's a nice familiar trainwreck.
Almost time to bust out the Christmas decor. I'm very excited to get some new things for the tree this year and decorate our new house. Assuming my tired self can actually DO the decorating...
I'm hungry all the time these days. I could eat about every hour, but I don't wanna weigh 200 lbs by the time this kidlet is ready to come out.
The husband is planning to get his H-Bowl tickets soon...assuming the Vandies get an invite to play in it. An outdoor football game in Boise, in late December, is NOT happening for me. Nor the bambina. But I'm sure he'll have a good time.
On the baking docket: molasses crinkles. I looooooove homemade molasses crinkles.
I have a lot of thoughts about the final two episodes of Mad Men, but I don't want to post them here in case I would spoil them for any of you fine readers. But I can sum them up thusly: Hoo Buddy.
I miss beer right now a LOT. A LOT.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it when you get your muse on. You better keep this up when Jermajesty comes!