September 11, 2009

Seattle calling

I head out for a weekend in Seattle today. If you are reading this and know where I live, please don't break into my house. I would hate to come home to a mess and a missing TV.

The husband scored some free nights at any Westin property during his summer work travels to Dallas, so we are shacking up at the W Seattle this weekend. I love this place...it's beautiful, stylish, modern, and just all around fancy. Plus, they stock Bliss products in the bathroom! Bliss stuff rules, especially their conditioner.

Tomorrow is the reason I'm heading up to the Emerald City for the weekend - the big game: UI vs. UW at Husky Stadium. Booyah. (I promise that'll be the last time I use "booyah" on my blog.) Since I can't drink at the tailgate, and kickoff is at 12:30pm, it's gonna be a long-ass day. Thanks God for the heavenly beds at the W because I'm gonna need all the sleep I can get tonight and tomorrow. I do love Husky Stadium in September, though...the weather will be perfect and the lake breeze helps keep the place from getting boiling hot.

Pictures to come - and stories from the weekend too - on Monday. Go Vandals!!

1 comment:

Jenny Eccles said...

freak, dan won't let me bet 10 on the vandals to win. I would win 250 if they win!