
I entered a photo into MSNBC's It's A Snap travel photo contest, inspired by the impressive showings of two of my friends, Charles and Josh. (Both of them actually WON in the last two weeks!) I didn't get an email from MSN - or didn't see it - so I didn't know my photo* was a finalist this week until Josh mentioned it on Facebook after I congratulated him on his win.
So the goal now is to Vandalize this contest and get UI alums the three-peat (copyright Pat Riley)! Vote for me here (second row, far left)!
*Actually, the husband TOOK the photo, but I asked him to because I loved the view with the statue in it. It's my favorite of all the Italy photos we came home with last year.

2 comments:
I voted for your photo and not because I know you, but also because it's the best one. It looks like there were some risks taken to get that shot, even if there weren't. Good luck!
The primary risk was riding up the rickety, scary chair lift to get up to the viewsite. :) I did NOT want to do that. But I'm glad we did.
Post a Comment