
So we have one week to go until our anatomy scan level II ultrasound (aka the 'penis or vagina ultrasound'). All along, I've thought this kiddo is a boy. I was 100% certain until recently, but now I'm more like 80% sure. The husband, on the other hand, thinks we're having a girl. So, as usual, one of us has to be right and one of us (coughHIMcough) has to be wrong.
What do you think? Guesses will be accepted in the comments until 3pm PST next Friday, 24 July. You have a 50-50 shot at being correct, if that helps. There are no prizes for being right, just bragging rights.

6 comments:
I need a bit of information regarding the bump so that I can make an educated guess.
Is the bump high or low? Too personal?
Not too personal - when you're pregnant, there is no such thing, I've discovered - Angiedaddy. I'm carrying really low. Like, below-my-bellybutton-low.
Knowing that...I cast my vote for a little boy ankle biter.
I want it to be a girl -- more fun to shop for.
I vote that it will be a girl!
I say girl...mainly b/c I need someone besides Bridget to give all my girls clothes to.
Post a Comment