Today I have the Monday Blechs. This happens occasionally; in fact, I know I've blogged about how some Mondays just hit me harder than others. I fear today's Musings would be more like a Rantings and who wants to read that crap? Not me...and I think you probably wouldn't either. Instead, I decided to cut-and-paste one of my favorite Wikipedia lists of all time: the various aliases (aliai?) used by Ol' Dirty Bastard, may he rest in peace. Some of these you will recognize if you know much about ODB and/or the Wu-Tang Clan. However, some are more obscure and therefore, more hilarious. I've been looking for a 'pet name' for the fetus and haven't found one I like yet. Maybe this list will provide me with one? (Note: I've bolded the ones that make me laugh the most.)
Big Baby Jesus, Sweet Baby Jesus (from ODB: Dirty Minded Documentary)
Dirt McGirt, Dirt Dog
Russell Jones
Osirus
Osiris the Father
Ason Unique, Unique Ason
Joe Bananas
Ol' Dirt Schultz
Old Dirty Chinese Restaurant (from Chappelle's Show)
The Bebop Specialist
Dirk Hardpec
The Man of All Rainbows
Prince Delight
The Professor
Rain Man
Big Box o' Chili
Roll Fizzlebeef
Super Bastard
Peanut the Kidnapper
RJ Tha Mad Specialist
Freeloading Rusty
Hasaan
Ill Irving the Murderer
The BZA
The Drunken Master Styles

No comments:
Post a Comment