Last week was a little hectic, so I didn't get a chance to watch Wednesday's Lost until today. Holy time travel snag, Batman. The musings today are dedicated to the newest Dharmanians, because frankly, I can't stop thinking about it.
So, is Resurrected Locke in 1974 with the rest of them, or is he in the present time? I imagine he's gotta be in '74 also, but the people he crash-landed with were hanging out in a Dharma station, and I don't remember seeing any Dharma peeps manning it.
Sawyer + Juliet = RAD. I really used to like the whole Sawyer-Kate dynamic but I now prefer him with Juliet. She's good for him.
Who knew that Jin's hair was so curly?
Speaking of missing Ajirra Airlines flight 316ers, where is Ben? And who beat the living hell outta him before they got on the plane? I think it was Kate, or maybe Angry Sun pistol-whipped him.
For someone who seems so omnipresent, Richard Alpert can be pretty danged dense at times.
Now we know how Faraday knew about that donkey wheel - and why he was there when that creepy Marvin Candle discovered the 'odd energy source' in the season premiere.
Speaking of our favorite marooned time-travel expert, I'm excited to see him interact with the Young Charlotte.
Desmond? Wherefore art thou? I hope he's in 1974 also - with Penny and Charlie.
What sort of random Dharmajobs do you think Jack, Hurley, et al will be assigned? So far all the Oceanic/freighter folk appear to work menial jobs (i.e., security, motor pool).
So yeah...I have a lot of questions after last week's episode, and according to ABC, I have almost two weeks to mull them over, reach my own conclusions, and be proven wrong when the next episode airs. Namaste!

2 comments:
these are facts, since i'm never wrong:
ben is banged up in the infirmary tent. unconscious. allegedly.
ben went to to the docks to murder penny - that was the 'promise' he had to see to before they returned. it clearly didn't go according to plan.
faraday was in the cave with marvin and the donkey wheel because that was the dharma job he got assigned.
question: where is sayid?
Sayid...I forgot about him. Stupid show does a number on my brain. From the looks of the next episode's preview, he's gonna be a world of hurt when he does show up.
Post a Comment