March 16, 2009

Monday Musings - No. 1, Vol. 8

Next Monday, the husband and I will depart for the City of Angels for my Jeopardy! taping, which commences bright and early on Tuesday morning. I have to be at the studio by 8am...which is like, come-to-work-early. Oh well, if I win a lot of money, it'll be worth it. But I'm getting ahead of myself. Let's muse, shall we?

I do NOT like the new Facebook. I don't have time to sit there and sift through all the updates to figure out which is which. Grr.
This year, I might fill out my NCAA bracket like normal chicks do: "I like their uniforms" "They have the coolest mascot!" "The little guy that plays for this team is soooo cute" and voila...picks are done.
Granted, they are lame, but I'd sure like a Snuggie sometimes.
The internets should forbid me from looking at the local pug rescue website. Every time I go to see their adoptable pugs, I want at least two or three of them. Because I need another dog.
Why can't gyms use some sort of air sanitizer to prevent the place from smelling of sweaty dude stench? I hate that smell, especially when I catch a whiff just as I'm walking into the building. Not a great workout motivator, I gotta say.
Going back to the dog thing, our rescue pug, Boris, has decided that he's going to use our floors for his #2 business. I do not like this and do not know how to stop it, aside from taking him outside every 30 minutes as a precaution. This method sucks. Anyone have better ideas?
Do NOT read Blazers Edge the morning after an embarrassing road loss. It will make you crazy.
Jeopardy! training update: doing well, able to answer most of the questions before the actual contestants on the show. Hopefully I can translate this success into actual money next week.
What is the deal with the blouses at Banana Republic? If I wanted a maternity-eqsue top, I would just go to a maternity store and buy one. Jeez.
If I were a Memphis Tiger, I'd buy voodoo dolls, name them after each member of the NCAA Selection Committee, and go to town. Make it a teambuilding activity.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for you to be on Jeopardy!!!!

And as for the pooping pug....I'll come back to you on that one!

Anonymous said...

When you become a repeat Jeopardy champion, don't forget us little people.

How come you can't crate the pup or do you use the crate as a timeout box for unruly friends and family?

Tiffiny said...

Boris, sadly, has no issues with pooping in the house while we're home. He and Maddie are both crated while I'm at work, so that helps.

But on the weekends, man, he's a pooping machine.