I'm watching this show on Food Network called Unwrapped. I really like this show because I'm always fascinated about how stuff is made, and since I like food, learning how food is made is pretty much awesome, as far as I'm concerned. However, tonight they're showing how relish is made and um, mass amounts of relish slogging along a conveyor belt is NOT appetizing. Blech. Musing should clear the imagery...
I'm glad we have no plans for Memorial Day weekend. Usually we have to drive to BFE, Washington to camp with the in-laws, which is fun, but the drive always takes too damn long.
Counting your pregnancy weeks confuses the shit outta me. I mean, my brain's already working at roughly 34% capacity because of the hormones. Can't the pregnancy books, and websites, and doctors' offices, etc just agree on ONE way of counting? All I know is that I'm due on December 9th, which means my 2nd trimester is just around the corner. And I cannot wait.
Our house is still not sold. I just want one reasonable offer before the end of the month. Just one. I don't ask for much.
Tonight's random craving: Tuna melt. With (shudder) american cheese.
Getting supes excited for Boston. I bought cute 'walking' shoes at the Columbia employee store this weekend and have already started breaking them in.
I'm really surprised that D.Stern allowed the Celtics to lose their Game 7 - at home. The old guy's switching it up on me.
Our realtor let us bring our loveseat back into the house after our open house this weekend. Finally.
I miss wine. On our way back from the casino this weekend, we stopped at a few wineries and the husband got to taste all sorts of delicious varietals. I got to smell them. Fun fact: now that I have the scenting ability of a bloodhound, the different aromas in wine are really clear to me, yet I can't drink any. Ah, irony.
Gossip Girl season finale tonight. Squee!
Speaking of finales, I did like The Office season finale. Yes, I'm worried that the JAM pregnancy storyline will be um, mishandled by the writers, but I hope not. It could actually be fun and not a giant cliche.
I am so excited for the new John Krasinski/Maya Rudolph movie, Away We Go. Only two weeks until its release. And Sam Mendes directed it, so it has to be awesome.
My SUV needs an oil change.
Less than a month until I'm a bridesmaid in my brother-in-law's wedding. In which I wear a very light pink dress. I need to start tanning like, two weeks ago.

1 comment:
One thing I don't miss about living in America (and probably the only thing) is AMERICAN CHEESE!!!!
Post a Comment