Again, I missed the Monday part of the Musings because of pregnant brain and heavy workload. Meh, whatevs. "Tuesday Musings" sounds nice too...
First preseason game for the Blazers is tonight. I'm stoked, but also worried that after 2.5 hours in a little chair, my back is going to SCREAM. It's already hurty most of the time.
My friend Charles took some fantastic photos of my pregnant self (and of the husband) this weekend. I'm narcissistic enough that I've already looked at them at least 5 times today.
I'm pretty sure I need a different desk chair here at work. After only a few hours in it, my back and ribcage get very very sore.
I made mini pumpkin cupcakes last week to welcome Fall...they turned out great. I love pumpkin goodies.
Niners are 3-1 and have a 2.5 game lead in the (awful) NFC West already. I'm thinking playoffs.
Speaking of football success, my Vandies are 4-1 and possibly bowl-bound for the first time in 11 years! Too bad that we won't be able to travel to any bowl they might make this year, because of baby.
I can now feel the baby's body and limbs from the outside when she moves. This is a little weird and a little awesome at the same time.
I've become a little addicted to the People of Walmart website. Holy crap.

1 comment:
people of walmart. we looked at that a few weeks ago and couldn't tear ourselves away.
the professional pics of you and nick are so cute on facebook.
Post a Comment