Sorry about the lack of Musings yesterday. I didn't even realize I'd forgotten to post anything until I got home and the husband asked me if I'd done my blog post for the day. Oops. Getting my Muse on before a two-hour work meeting (excuse typos!):
Ellie is doing so much better with keeping her food in her tummy the last few days. I don't wanna jinx it, but let's say going through ONE bib and burp rag a day is pretty awesome.
Also, she's nearly 12 pounds! She gained a whole mess of weight since her 4mo check up just a week and a half ago.
I really like the Starbucks orange cranberry scones.
I'm still advocating for Vancouver BC for our June anniversary trip. Any suggestions on what to do there?
I start back to my full-time work schedule in just a week or so. May is gonna get here fast.
Allegedly, the Niners are targeting Jimmy Clausen in the NFL Draft. Ick. Just because he's a Notre Dame quarterback does NOT mean he's the second coming of Joe Montana.
Our meeting is starting late because the boss is stuck in traffic. The inmates are running the asylum.
Oh and the big news I promised last week is...the husband is now a Nike employee! His first day is on April 30th and we are very excited for this new chapter in our lives!

No comments:
Post a Comment